Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation is registered under The Society Act, 1860. For continuation & extension of our projects we are completely dependent on Individuals & corporate. The support provided by the individuals and small corporate are backbone of our projects. As said by a great writer –
“If you want a better future then give a better present to a society”.
We , Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation appeals all the corporate to provide their best support to us and help the needy people and contribute in CSR activities. Even your small contribution would be a great support for someone’s life betterment. Benefits to Corporate:
- Within the permitted activity as per CSR Rules under Companies Act, 2013.
- Eligible for deduction under Section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Projects will be customized as per donor’s specification. Any amount can be contributed, so no minimum or maximum requirements
- All the documents will be provided to you as per your requirements such as immediately preceding three financial years Balance sheet, Income & Expenditure Account, Registration Certificate, etc.
- Project Name will be decided as per Donorï¿½s specifications and sector whether the Health sector or Education sector.
- Promotions of your company on our Social Media Platforms and website.
- All the beneficiaries of the project will be available as per your convenience and meetings can be organized.
- Your funds shall be used on the sector you choose.
- It increases your customer retention.
- It helps in developing and enhancing relationships with customers, suppliers and networks.
- It will help in attracting, retaining and maintaining a happy workforce Save money on energy and operating costs and manage risk.
- It helps in differentiating yourself from your competitors.
- It helps in improving your business reputation and standing.
- Provide access to investment and funding opportunities.
- It will help to generate positive publicity and media opportunities due to media interest in ethical business activities.
What we can do for Corporates ?
We, at Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation have a vast network of experienced, highly qualified and committed professionals, who have successful track record of dealing in various social initiatives from time to time. Over the years we have been associated with number of corporate houses as CSR partner/collaborators. At this juncture we offer our following specialized services to corporate sector; Conceptualization and development of CSR Plans
- Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation can conceptualize and develop CSR Plan for your company as per your requirements. However, we have already developed some projects, which can be sponsored or implemented by your company.
- Implementation of CSR Initiatives
- Sensible Implementation is the key to success of any CSR initiative. With its nationwide network of dedicated volunteers, Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation can effectively implement your CSR Initiatives in any part of the country.
- Supervision of CSR initiatives
- Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation can supervise/monitor your CSR initiatives in any part of the country and provide appropriate report to the company.
- Social Audit of CSR initiatives
- To maximize the impact of your CSR initiatives, Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation can conduct Social Audit for your CSR plans and submit timely report along with practical recommendations.
- Development of CSR Communications and print material
- Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation can develop, print and distribute communication material like newsletters, leaflets and other communications for corporate.
- Baseline Survey/ Research for CSR Plans
- Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation Research can undertake baseline and preliminary surveys on behalf of Corporate to devise its CSR plans.
- Employee Engagement in Social activities
- Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation can engage employees of corporate houses in its current or proposed social activities.
- Event management for Corporate
- With its experienced and qualified event management professionals, Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation can organize seminars, workshops and other events for corporate.
- PR exercises for CSR division
- Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation can also manage PR and media relation exercises on behalf of corporate houses.
Why Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation?
Since Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation is a not-for-profit organization, project costs will be competitive and surplus income will be utilized to support Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation initiatives for the welfare of elderly.
Wide range of qualified experienced and dedicated professionals from almost all sectors is available with Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation They are eager to offer their services/expertise free of cost to any collaborating corporate.