Brain hunter test series are competitive examinations at school level, based on the standard syllabus, which are conducted by Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation. These exams give exposure to students about competitions and make them ready to face any challenges in the future.
The Brain hunter test series is being conducted by Sanjeevani Welfare Foundation for Classes 1 to 10, throughout the year. Most of these exams are held in the school campus itself. That is, if a school is not participating, its individual students will not be able to register for these exams separately.
These exams test the knowledge of the students in the following subjects:-
- General Knowledge
Winners will be awarded and given scholarship.
The main objective behind this exam is –
- To identify young geniuses and provide them with a unique competitive platform where they can prove themselves.
- To nurture future scientists, technologists, IT and other professional talent at school level.
- To encourage students’ participation in national/international competitions/ programmes / events.
- Instill a feeling of belonging to national and global students’ fraternity.
- Infuse a healthy competitive spirit through reward based Brain Hunter Test Series/competitive exams.
- Bring about a transformation in the classroom approach to science, IT and other subjects to make it more interactive, practical and innovative.
- Disseminate knowledge and information on the latest developments in science and technology.
Top Performer in U.P. of year 2016-17
- Mount Litera Zee School, Gorakhpur
- City Montessori School, Lucknow
- Naval’s Academy, Gorakhpur
- St. Thomas School, Kanpur
- Sunbeam School, Varanasi